Frequently Asked Questions
RESPEKT ONLINE STORE
1. HOW DO I CANCEL MY PRODUCT SUBSCRIPTION?
You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting “My Account” after Log In, however we cannot allow cancellations when an order has been placed, is being processed, or is in transit.
Log In > My Account > Manage Subscription > Manage > Cancel Order
2. CAN I CHANGE MY SUBSCRIPTION?
You can only add or cancel the subscription.
3. WHEN IS THE PACKAGE SHIPPED?
We ship most of the subscription envelopes during the 2nd week of the month.
4. HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
For US shipments, we use USPS and it can take 3-5 days after processing.
If the order is placed during a weekend or holiday, processing can take 2-3 days.
5. WHAT IS THE SHIPPING/EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICY?
Respekt does not accept exchanges or returns for opened or used products. Returns may only be accepted for unopened boxes of unused product within 30 days of purchase.
6. WHEN WILL MY CREDIT CARD BE CHARGED?
We’ll charge your card automatically on the first of each month.
7. IS MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION SECURE?
Yes! We use an encryption service to process your payment, and your credit card information is hidden from us.
8. WHERE ARE YOUR PRODUCTS MADE?
They are researched and formulated by Respekt in Silicon Valley(San Francisco) and manufactured in Korea at the facility which complied with ISO22716(Cosmetics-Good Manufacturing Practice).
9. WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO?
We currently ship within all of the U.S.
10. CAN I PUT MY SUBSCRIPTION ON HOLD?
Unfortunately, we are unable to place holds on subscriptions at this time.
RESPEKT BEAUTY MEDITATION APP
1. HOW CAN I CANCEL MY APP SUBSCRIPTION?
You can Manage your app subscription in iTunes Setting on your iPhone. You can turn off auto-renewal setting in iTunes.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone/iPad
- Scroll down to "iTunes and App Store"
- Tap Your AppleID Email
- Select "View AppleID" (You may be asked to log in or authorize with Touch ID or Face ID.)
- Scroll down and tap "Subscriptions"
- Select the RESPEKT APP subscription
- Tap "Cancel Subscription" to disable it from auto-renewing at the end of the current billing cycle
- If you have any trouble with these steps or need to cancel from your desktop computer, please consult Apple’s support page here.
- You can confirm all your Apple ID Trials and Subscription purchases by logging into your Apple ID account on their website at See Your Purchase History For the App Store, or by accessing your Purchase History in your Settings app.
2. HOW DO I PURCHASE A SUBSCRIPTION?
A subscription is needed to unlock the full catalog of content on the Respekt app. You can subscribe to our monthly plan by starting a free 7-days trial within the app anytime by tapping on "SUBSCRIBE" button. If you are using the app on an iPhone or iPad, your subscription will be through your Apple iTunes account.
3. I LOST MY SUBSCRIPTION ACCESS
The first thing to check is that you're logged into the Appstore app using your iTunes/Playstore login you used when purchasing your subscription. Your subscription is tied to your iTunes/Playstore account so you'll need to be signed in with that email address to access it.
4. CAN I DOWNLOAD CONTENTS FOR OFFLINE USE?
Unfortunately, we currently don't allow downloading contents for offline use.
5. DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
If you subscribed to Respekt App through the App Store you'll need to reach out to Apple/Google directly with your refund request. Apple/Google manages all billing and refunds for in-app purchases. For your privacy, Apple doesn't allow us to request refunds, process refunds or manage your App Store account in any way.
We recommend you call Apple/Google directly. You can find the phone number for your area on their website using this Applecare Worldwide Phone Number Link. Be sure to ask for iTunes Support billing when you call. Those are the people at Applecare who have access to purchases made with your Apple/Google ID. You can read more about their refund process and policy at Apple Refund Website.
Alternatively you can try their automated refund system which works like this:
- To request a cancellation and refund from Apple/Google please find the Apple/Google purchase receipt emailed to your Apple/Google ID email address and select the "Report a Problem" link toward the bottom of the receipt.
- After signing in with your Apple/Google ID and password, locate your Respekt App subscription and select "Report a Problem," choosing either the "I didn't authorize this purchase" or "I didn't mean to renew my subscription" dropdown option depending on which is available to you. This will guide you through the process of contacting Apple/Google with your refund request.
If the automated system doesn't work you'll need to call Apple/Google Support using the instructions above.
Need more information regarding Apple refunds?
- Read about Apple's refund rules and process on their website at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084.
- Request a refund for a subscription made through the App Store at reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Contact Apple Support directly at https://getsupport.apple.com/ and click on Music, Apps and Services.
- Call Apple directly and ask for a billing specialist. You can find the Customer Support phone number for your area on their website at Applecare Worldwide.
Any other Questions? email@example.com